This year is the seventh edition of Campus Party Brasil, that will take place in Sao Pablo, Brazil. For Eleven Paths, it will be a very special week in the Campus: a Hackathon will be organized, where the contestants will put to the test the possibilities of our new Latch technology. Our Argentinian CSA, Claudio Caracciolo, from Eleven Paths, will give a presentation together with Leandro Bennaton about CiberSecurity on January 28th.
Hackathon is born as an intend of Telefonica to generate a meeting, fun and learning place, based on the development of applications from Latch’s API, in order to integrate it to other platforms, or to give it different uses taking full advantage of its potential. The target is to generate new applications or implementations using Latct’s API, (which is perfectly documented on our website), on purpose to get the most out of the tool and of the imagination of the assistants to Campus Party Brazil 2014
We hope really different applications will be developed at this edition of Hackathon, that is why we have proposed the following topics, not mutually exclusive:
- Access Control for remote control account services to different operating systems, e-mail, CRM´s, etc.
- Activate or deactivate accesses to administration account of a wi-fi routers.
- Activate or deactivate SSID broadcast within a wi-fi net, or just turn on/off the net.
- Activate or deactivate ignition key of a car, or make sure the car will not be turned on at certain range of hours.
- Activate or deactivate a TOR, VPN, or Torrent client; or program a schedule in order to make it run under specific conditions or certain hours.
- Enable or disable RFID type access cards.
- Activate or deactivate features of other phones or tablets.
Participants may compete in teams or individually. The results will be evaluated and there will be great prizes for the winners:
- 1st. place: AlienWare laptop.
- 2nd. place: A tablet (Ipad or Galaxy)
- 3rd. place: A Smartphone (Iphone 5 or S/note3)
- Register for Campus Party to be able to access to the event.
- Register for Latch Hackathon on https://www.elevenpaths.com/cpbr7
- Access https://latch.elevenpaths.com and create an account and register for free, if you had not done it before.
- Read the API documentation.
- Develope based on the conditions and rules of Hackathon, , available on : http://www.vivo.com.br/campusparty
Good luck to all contestant. We expect great ideas and contributions.