The Telefónica’s Cybersecurity Unit helds its 6th Security Innovation Day, under the motto Game Is Never Over.
- Stela FileTrack, a new solution to protect organization’s sensitive documentary information.
- The Telefónica’s SOC located in Madrid, a highly-qualified incident response team available 24×7.
- Faast for WordPress and mASAPP Online, focused on online sales, are put on the market.
- New IoT security services, based on Telefónica’s SOCs strengths.
Madrid. 7th November 2018.- ElevenPaths, The Telefónica’s Cybersecurity Unit, helds its 6th Security Innovation Day, an event on innovation and security on a national and international scale, under the motto Game is Never Over. From an approach based on the relation existing between videogames and cybersecurity, ElevenPaths shares its vision about cybersecurity future trends and shows its main strategic lines for next years.
- Stela FileTrack, a solution to protect organization’s sensitive documentary information, with an additional tracking layer allowing to view online each whole document life cycle.
- RightsKeeper, it allows to manage shared documents, restricting or removing editing or access permissions, even though they have already been delivered. It shows the relationship between Shadow –particularly its capability to imperceptibly protect documents– and the ElevenPaths’ IRM.
- SmartPattern and CapaciCard are the new technologies developed by the Innovation and Labs team. SmartPattern constitutes a new authentication method enabling the access to services and the signature of documents by means of an intelligent movement pattern sketched on a smartphone. CapaciCard allows to authenticate or authorize a user by taking advantage from mobile screen or laptop touchpad inherent capacitive features. It does not need NFC nor connection, just a cost-effective card. No additional hardware is required.
- Connected Car, an application joining three IoT services (credentials provision, anomalies detection and secure DNS) on the connected car environment.
For more information, please click here