- Generation of a database that represents the real journeys made by the users.
- Development of a visualizer, which allows analysis according to specific needs.
- Technical documentation of the project, including both the methodological part and analysis of results, patterns and conclusions.
- Training sessions, advice and support with the aim of making the most of the points detailed above.
This will allow users to make fewer transfers, which will make travel more comfortable and quicker.
As that the patterns of user behaviour have been generated, a database and visualizer have been generated, which allows AATE to perform additional analyses, depending on different needs.
Among the main results obtained are:
- Identification of the main polls both generators and travel attractors
- Identification of the days and average hours with the highest demand, depending on the reason for these trips
- Segmentation of travellers by sociodemographic variables
- Analysis of commercial areas
LUCA transit, allows us to analyse the trips made by the population based on real, undeclared data, allowing the client to know the real needs of the population.